Impulse for your month

via
Do you know the song "More Heart, Less Attack" by NEEDTOBREATHE?
A while ago I listened to this song and it moved my heart.
Why?
At the beginning they sing "Be the light in the crack / Be the one that’s been there on a camel’s back / Slow to anger quick to laugh / Be more heart and less attack."
And I always stop at the line "be more heart and less attack."
More heart...
When I'm thinking about the things that happened the last days and weeks and about the things that will happen in future, I realize that I act in a very impulsive way sometimes. I act mindless and often also heartless.
Almost too late, I notice that I may hurt and harmed someone else with the things I did and said.
To me personally the song called in mind again that it is very important to use my heart in dealing with other people. Even it is not that easy.

So I wish you for this new month to "be more heart and less attack". It's a new month where you can start new!

"Know this, my beloved brothers:
let every person be quick to hear,
slow to speak, slow to anger;
for the anger of man does not
produce the righteousness of God."
James 1:19-20


NEEDTOBREATHE - More Heart, Less Attack


Kommentare