Impulse for your month

Most of the time we complain. We complain about the weather. We complain about work.

We also ask God why he allowed our circumstances. We pray for things to change but nothing happens.

A while ago I saw the picture you can see on the right sight. It was posted on TobyMac's Facebook page.

I asked God to change a special situation several times. But nothing happened.
Then I red those lines:
"The circumstances we ask God to change are often the circumstances God is using to change us."

I felt, God wants me to know this in that situation and suddenly all the things became a meaning.
He gave his blessing to the situation I asked him to change. But instead of changing the situation, he changed my point of view.

Nomatter what things you are struggeling with, trust God that he will turn it into somethingthat settles you and your faith.

Kommentare